At Lee Aerospace, we manufacture, sell and install FAA/PMA approved aftermarket aircraft windows and windshields for many aircraft, often at a significant savings. Our 24-hr aftermarket team and worldwide distribution network ensure a seamless process for getting replacement aircraft windows to you with minimal downtime.
We operate under an FAA Parts Manufacturing Authorization (FAA/PMA), manufacturing/inspection system; FAA/EASA approved repair station, AS9100C Certified, and NADCAP Certified Quality System. Lee Aerospace is prepared to comply with all applicable quality regulations and requirements.
Our aftermarket aircraft transparencies inventory is constantly evolving. We currently offer aircraft cabin windows and windshields for the following aircraft:
CoolView Replacement Windows
CoolView is an advanced thin metallic composite barrier system for aircraft transparencies. Engineered for added comfort with cooler cabin temperatures, appearance and the protection of your aircraft interior.
Learn more about CoolView!
Beechcraft Replacement Windows
- Beechcraft 1900C and 1900D: Windshields and all cabin and side cockpit windows
- Beechcraft King Air: Windshields and all cabin and side cockpit windows
- Beechcraft Premier: All cabin windows
- Beechcraft King Air CoolView Windows
Cessna Replacement Windows
Hawker Replacement Windows
- 400XP- All side cockpit and cabin windows
- 125 Series- All passenger cabin windows. Home of the “New Generation” cabin window.
Bombardier Replacement Windows
- Challenger, CRJ 100 and CRJ 200 – cabin windows
- Learjet 20-30 Series – Windshields and passenger cabin windows
- Learjet 45 – cabin windows
- Learjet 55 and 60 – cabin windows
Gulfstream Replacement Windows
- G100/Astra SPX Cabin Windows
- GII / GIII / GIV / G300 / G400 Cabin Windows
- GV / G350 / G450 / G550 Cabin Windows
Dassault Falcon Replacement Windows
- 10 Windshields
- 20 Windshields
- 50 Windshields
- 900 Windshields
- 2000 Windshields
Aftermarket aircraft windows:
Call 1-800-379-6840 today!