Upgrade now to the new generation Hawker 125 cabin window.
Our cabin window is the only aftermarket Hawker window approved by Beechcraft and used on the latest production aircraft.
Benefits of the New Hawker 125 Cabin Windows
- The Hawker 125 cabin window is the only aftermarket Hawker window approved and sold by Beechcraft.
- Extended inspection requirements and the elimination of some inspections altogether. This change will also apply to new generation windows previously installed.
- Advanced design provides a 10% reduction in noise transmittance which means a quieter cabin.
- Allows for complete removal of the existing window desiccant air system.
- Greatly reduced cost. You should never need to remove for cleaning or maintenance as you have in the past.
- Thicker window for an extended life.
- Newest “dry mount” installation method or standard “wet mount” windows are available.
- Added tint options with natural UV barrier.
- Visually appealing; no more looking through discolored foggy windows.
- Can be custom laser etched with name, company logo, etc.
- If you currently have these windows installed – give us a call for the latest revision to the continued airworthiness inspection requirement.
Hawker 125 Cabin Window Replacement & Installation
Whether your Hawker 125 is scheduled for maintenance or you find yourself unexpectedly grounded, we are here for your immediate support. Our AOG mobile aircraft window technicians can assess your situation, organize stocked parts from our facility and coordinate travel to your location.
As one of the first mobile response teams in the United States, we have years of experience in the removal and installation of Hawker 125 cabin windows. Our mobile support team will install Hawker 125 cabin windows using factory authorized OEM transparencies, giving you the peace of mind that your installation will be completed accurately and efficiently.
Hawker 125 Series Cabin Window Parts
- LA25FC7881-57 Standard Wet Seal Design (Clear frost panel)
- LA25FC7881-63 Optional New Dry Seal Design (Clear frost panel)
Approved for all models from the 125-1A to the 1000.
* Ask us about additional tint options.
Contact Lee Aerospace Today!
Our mobile technicians meet all demands worldwide and ensure each aircraft window repair or installation are returned to service with an FAA 8130-3, maintenance transaction report, or logbook entry.
Call 24/7 AOG service for immediate support!