When you need a Beechcraft 1900D replacement window, contact the pros at Lee Aerospace. Our aircraft replacement windows are FAA certified and ready to ship direct to your facility or installed by our aircraft window installation team.
The Beechcraft 1900D cockpit storm window replacement incorporates a secondary seal bonded to the window for improved protection from air and water leakage. Additionally this provides an improved fit to the airframe which is improved and comes standard on all new production King Airs.
- LA101-420122-59 (LH Drilled and Seal)
- LA101-420122-60 (RH Drilled and Seal)
- Incorporates a secondary seal bonded to the window
- Improved protection from air and water leakage
- Improved fit to the airframe
- Standard on new production King Airs
- LA101-420209-0003 seal only (without window)
The Beechcraft 1900D front cabin window replacement is laminated formed and comes in dark tint, light tint and clear.
- LA129-430041-1 (Laminated Formed and Dark Tint)
- LA129-430056-1 (Monolithic Formed Dark Tint)
- LA129-430056-5 (Monolithic Flat Dark Tint – Alternate)
- LA129-530052-15 (Inner Pane – Also available in Light Tint and Clear)
The Beechcraft 1900D Rear Cabin Window Replacement is a superior product when needing to replace your rear cabin windows. Combined with the Inner Panel you can return your cabin to its former clean view of the outside world as it flies past. We have three part numbers associated with this window for the right and left sides of the airplane.
- LA129-430056-1, Monolithic Formed Dark Tint
- LA129-430056-5, Monolithic Flat Dark Tint
- LA129-530052-15, Inner panel
Additionally these windows can be purchase in clear and light tints.