Upgrade Now to the New Generation Hawker Cabin Windows
The ONLY aftermarket Hawker 125 Series window approved by Beechcraft and used on the latest production aircraft.
Hawker 125 Series Cabin Window Part Numbers:
- LA25FC7881-57 Standard Wet Seal Design (Clear Frost Panel)
- LA25FC7881-63 Optional New Dry Seal Design (Clear Frost Panel)
Approved for all models from the 125-1A to the 1000
Contact Lee Aerospace for additional tint options
NEW HAWKER 125 SERIES WINDOW BENEFITS
- The only aftermarket Hawker window approved and sold by Beechcraft
- Extended Inspection requirements and the elimination of some inspections altogether. This change will also apply to New Generation windows previously installed.
- Advanced design provides a 10% reduction in noise transmittance, which means a quieter cabin.
- Allows for complete removal of the existing window desiccant air system.
- Greatly reduced cost. You should never need to remove for cleaning or maintenance as you have in the past.
- Thicker window for an extended life.
- Newest “Dry Mount” installation method or standard “WET Mount” windows are available.
- Added tint options with Natural UV Barrier.
- Visually appealing; no more looking through discolored foggy windows
- Can be custom laser etched with Name, Company Logo, etc.
- If you currently have these windows installed – give us a call for the latest revision to the Continued Airworthiness Inspection requirement.
Part Information for the HAWKER 125
Part Information for ALL Series Hawker -1A to 1000
OEM Original Part Number: 25FC53A, 25FC53AB, 25FC7881-1A, 25FC7881-39A, 25FC7881-41A, 25FC7881-53, 25FC7889A
Lee Aerospace Part Number: LA25FC7881-57 and LA25FC7881-63
Supplemental Type Certification (FAA): STC ST01228WI
For more information, SEE OUR BROCHURE: Hawker 125
Windshield and Window Services
Operating a full service manufacturing and repair facility since 1989 in the heart of the United States. Our FAA/EASA Certified Repair Station Technicians are strategically located throughout the U.S., enabling quick response time; meeting customer demands worldwide. As the industry leader in transparencies, Lee Aerospace’s qualified and FAA certified technicians will inspect your aircraft windshields and cabin windows, and provide an expert, detailed evaluation on the condition of your windows. Our Mobile Repair Team will polish, or install new replacement windshields and windows on-site, using factory authorized equipment. Every repair/installation goes through a series of quality checks, ensuring compliance with the aircraft manufacturer, air carrier and other applicable specifications.
- 24 hour AOG Service 1-316-636-9200
- FAA Certified Repair Station #YLIR863L
- EASA Approved Repair Station #145.4630
- FAA Certified Drug/Alcohol Program
- Hangarkeepers Insurance
For more information please contact Lee Aerospace Aftermarket Sales Team at 316-636-9200