Lee Aerospace is currently at the NBAA Maintenance Management Conference In Tampa, Florida. The conference started on Tuesday April 22st, 2014 and lasts until Thursday April 24th, 2014. The Lee Aerospace booth is #510. The conference is a perfect training opportunity for pilots, flight department managers and maintenance technicians. The conference will have classes and time in between classes to visit with everyone at their respective booths. Both Glenn and Greg are there to answer any questions you may have!
About the NBAA Maintenance Management Conference:
The 2014 NBAA Maintenance Management Conference (MMC2014) in Tampa, FL brings together high-caliber educational programming, networking to provide relationships that last throughout your career, and a dynamic exhibit hall specializing in product and service providers for business aircraft maintenance, service and support. Join your peers – the leaders and rising stars who are responsible for managing aircraft maintenance – for this important industry event. Directors of maintenance, flight department managers, maintenance technicians, aircraft owners/operators, and chief pilots return year after year for valuable professional development and to get critical business done.
MMC2014 provides the perfect opportunity to:
- Showcase your latest equipment, products and services
- Reinforce existing customer relationships
- Market to potential customers and reinforce existing customer relationships
- Network with industry peers
- Keep up with regulatory changes and industry best practices
- Assist with industry and career outreach initiatives such as TRACS
- And many more business development opportunities!