Use of fiberglass and/or composite material to yield an acceptable part- following job order / training direction from senior employees to layup to applicable tool.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- General composite knowledge
Problem Solving/Decision Making
Ability to inspect and identify all components involved to determine if they meet the quality requirements.
Duties and Tasks
- follow the approved process specifications
- attention to detail is critical
- tool prep, bagging and unbagging parts
- ability to use a scale to measure material
- loading autoclave
- fill out paperwork accordingly, per the work order, complete it until it is in a transferable form to the bagging area
- Air conditioned and heated plant
Essential Job Functions/Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to stand and walk constantly 7 to 9 hours a day
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to push 100 lbs forming tables
- Ability to frequently bend and stoop 4 hours a day
- Ability to occasionally kneel 4 hours a day
- Ability to always communicate clearly
- Ability to pinch and grip various tools with fingers and hands using pushing and pulling motions 7 to 9 hours a day
- Ability to read close tolerance measuring devices
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written work orders, process specs and instructions
Ability to understand and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, process specs, and follow directions
View All Positions >
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.