- This event has passed.
May 22 - May 24
EBACE17 in Geneva, Switzerland on May 22nd – 24th
Lee Aerospace is excited to once again be in Geneva and is set to attend EBACE17 in May. Our Aftermarket Sales and Services team have over 200yrs accumulated Aircraft Window knowledge. We continue to think and work globally to ensure the best care for our customers, our family. Come by our booth; Glenn and Harry can answer all your transparency questions. They can even get you set up with a Window and Windshield inspection, repair, or even installation.
If you would like to learn more about Lee Aerospace and what we have to offer, here are a few links to get you started:
- We are Window Expert and is the Transparency OEM for some of the most respect Aircraft Manufacturers in the world.
- Our Aftermarket Products include replacement Windshields, Cockpit and Cabin Windows and Lens for the following
- Our Aftermarket Services include
- Our Aftermarket team is strategically placed, to help service our customers world-wide
The European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE) is a premier event and the annual meeting place for the European business aviation community. The exhibition brings together business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, flight department personnel, avionics firms, fractional providers, charter/lease companies and all manner of people involved in nearly every aspect of business aviation.
EBACE is jointly hosted each year by the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), the leading association for business aviation in Europe, and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), the leading voice for the business aviation industry in the United States. Although EBACE is the only major European event focused solely on business aviation, attendees come from as far as Africa, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America.
The impressive exhibition takes place over the course of three days at the magnificent Palexpo, which is strategically located within 10 minutes of the center of Geneva, and is immediately adjacent to the EBACE Static Display of Aircraft at the Geneva International Airport, a railway station and a motorway.
Route François-Peyrot 30,
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland
Geneva International Airport:
Route de l’Aéroport 21,
1215 Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland
Features of EBACE include:
- Over 500 exhibiting companies, covering more than 36,000 square meters
- Nearly 60 state-of-the-art business aircraft in a special 18,000 square meter static display
- About 13,000 aviation professionals from around the world
- High-quality education sessions to help you operate safely and efficiently